Tuesday 11 December 2012

Demi Lovato Brunette Hair Color for 2012

Would you please tell me how many times has the young singer Demi Lovato dyed her long locks since this year has started? I know that there’re some of you who are about to say; “woman, why are you asking this lame question?!” You can know the answer to your question by doing a simple and easy thing which is reading the topic’s title. Have you finished reading it? Or should I give you more time?! No response! Before saying any more words, let me clarify an important thing. You, my dear ladies, have the total right to be surprised, and I mean it! Yeah, who could ever predict that Lovato would ditch her blonde hair, that she’s opted for earlier this year, and make a U-turn to the brunette one?! The perfect answer should be none!! By the way, if you want to know more details about this blond hair, you can read this topic: “Demi Lovato New Hair Color 2013 e″.

The most dominating questions to be asked right now are; “why has she opted for this hair makeover?”, and “when has she done it?!” Concerning the first question, I have to tell you that I don’t know the main reason that has made her dye her long tresses. On the other hand, concerning the second one, the “Don’t Forget” singer wore this dark brunette hair a few days ago. Now, I can tell you that we’re absolutely done! And the only thing that remains is your answer to the following question; “does Demi look much hotter and cuter wearing this brunette hair or not?!” If you asked me, I would say that she definitely looks much more gorgeous, cute, sexy,,,, etc. Briefly, I love this hair color, what about you?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment