Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christina Aguilera New Haircut 2012


Oh no, she’s done it! Ladies, she’s done it! Sorry for repeating the same sentence twice, but you all know how I act when I’m shocked. Thanks a lot, my precious readers, for your patience! Anyways, let me answer the usual questions which are; ‘”who is she?”, “Which hair makeover has she opted for this time?”, and “when has she done it?”‘. Let me tell you a tiny piece of advice before answering these questions, which is to sit down! Our precious readers, the star who has opted for a newer hair makeover is the singer Christina Aguilera. Yup, four times in a row this year, but let me tell you that this time is totally different.

How so?! Ladies and gentlemen, Aguilera has opted for chopping off her eye catching long dip-dyed hair locks. I do imagine some of you saying; “whaaaat?!” Actually, who saw this coming?! None, maybe! Anyways, the stunning singer has done a medium length Cleopatra-inspired bob haircut. Let me tell you that she’s looked more than amazing, spectacular, and sexy while wearing it. She’s definitely rocked the red carpet of the 2012 American Music Awards! I think that you’ve known the answers of the three questions asked at the beginnings.

Now is definitely the time to tell you two important things. The first one is that you can know all the details about the previous 3 hair makeovers done by the “Voice” judge just by reading these topics; “Christina Aguilera Pink Hair Color for 2013“, “Christina Aguilera Rainbow Hair Color for 2013” and “Christina Aguilera New Hair Color 2012″. The second thing is to tell you that we’re waiting for your opinion about this new bob cut, do you love or loathe it?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment